Wednesday, February 6, 2013

4 Month !!

Assalamualaikum,

i would say that today's post is weird.. why ?
ok here is the story.

You'll definitely wondering what the hell with the title. 4 month ?? what is it ??
is that the day of your marriage.

my answer is YES !!
I'M GETTING MARRIED !!!

I've finally found woman who care more about me.
She's my friend
She's my place to express my feeling
She's my enemy
She's everything to me.

So my solemnization day is 15/6/2013.
How's my preparation to reach the day ?

Yah its nearly complete. marital registration still pending.
but i will try to get it done as soon as possible.
Government just made it so difficult in registering marriage.

So here are the procedure ( Male  from selangor + Female from Perak )

procedure :  Begin with Male.

1: Fill up the form at ncr.jais.gov.my
2: Print out and attach document required
   > HIV pre test
   > Pre Wedding certificate
   > your photostate IC
   > Both Witness Photostate IC
3: Send for approval from Your nearest Qadi
4: And apply permission to marry

procedure : Female

1: Fill up the registration form
2: Fill up wakalah n wali form
3: Attach the nessessary document
   > HIV pre test
   > Pre Wedding certificate
   > your photostate IC
   > Both Witness Photostate IC
   > Wali Photostate IC
4: Send for approval from the nearest Qadi
5: Get permission.

*wait for the day to come

May Allah Bless US
Amin~~

She will always be the one in my Heart after My MOTHER !!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...