Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm the batman

erkkk....haha...
i've just finished my supper...let start from d beginning...i woke up in the morning feeling stress coz 2day is big day...
u noe y??
bcoz i've an object oriented programming exam....i'm still not prepared but i still hav 2 face it...just hope dat i did it well n had an excellent grade..
ahuh..at last i managed 2 finish my lab test....haish...

after exam...just 2 release my tension me n my fren went 2 the mall for window shopping n watched the muvees...u noe wat we went 2 c Batman the dark knight...it's quite interesting...n i recommend u 2 watch this muvee...as if i'm the main character(batman) wah i'm the batman..kahkahkah....jgn jealous...need help just call me...u noe how 2 call me???? just flash any light u want...hahaha...it's free of charge...dun worie b happy...haha....

k guys..i've to prepare 4 2moro's test...so babai...i'll b posting 2 u again 2moro....chiowwsss...bluekkkk......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...